“In 2008, my wife and I planned a major kitchen renovation and room addition to our home. We were fortunate to have engaged Ed Curtis of Curtis Cabinetry for our kitchen design and cabinetry. We were completely satisfied for the following reasons:
1) Space design. Ed has been designing kitchens for decades. We had only existing space to redesign and Ed’s input was invaluable.
2) Style and selection. As broad as any of the major box stores or specialty kitchen design shops that we visited.
3) Value. My wife and I are budget conscious and Ed assisted us to stay within our means. We were pleasantly surprised that the cabinets selected were of like quality and at a lower cost to those products touted as higher end elsewhere.
4) Service (and patience). Major projects take time to make final decisions and Ed worked with us at every turn during the design phase. We deferred to his judgment on many ideas and we are happy we did.
5) Installation. The craftsmen Ed brought to our home were superb. The installers were meticulous and insisted on as close to perfection as possible.
6) Follow-up. My wife and I decided on a few very minor modifications after the install was complete. Ed made the time to review what we had in mind and very prompt at addressing our changes.
We were so pleased with the quality of Ed’s work, we commissioned him to build an entertainment unit for our new addition. Once again, we were completely satisfied.
The ultimate compliments are those that come from visitors to our home. We receive those compliments all the time. We thoroughly enjoy our new kitchen and room addition, in large part due to Ed’s outstanding work product. Just as importantly, the quality of the finished product has added significant value to our home; we expect our investment will be returned to us when we decide to sell. We highly recommend Ed Curtis and Curtis Cabinetry for kitchen remodeling as well as other cabinet projects considered.”