As we follow the impact of the Coronavirus, we wanted to give you an update on what we are doing during this unprecedented time. Please be assured that we are taking additional steps to help protect the well-being of our employees and customers in accordance with the CDC recommendations.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures throughout our organization.
- Our employees continue to adhere to a protocol of frequent hand-washing and safe social distancing. Any staff member who is feeling ill has been asked to stay home.
- We have reduced our showroom hours to Monday – Friday 8:00 to 4:00 by appointment only. We will be closed on Saturdays.
- We are available by telephone and email to answer any questions you may have about your project.
- Our workshop crew is diligently working to stay on schedule for all orders during this busy season.
- We are communicating regularly with our vendors to ensure product availability.
Our intention is to keep all our customers and staff healthy and safe while continuing to maintain the levels of service you expect from us. We appreciate your continued support in these efforts and will update you about any changes to our plan as the situation evolves.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this difficult time.